From a visual standpoint, our 8th collection takes cues from its title 'Komorebi', referring to the dancing shadows cast by sunlight leaking through leaves. Yet upon closer inspection, the collection marks a notable shift in Vuja De’s core ethos and design doctrine as a reflection and awareness of ordinary items and how we utilize the resources around us: an affinity with everyday objects.In particular, our product lineup this season reimagined bedcovers as wearable garments. We worked our way from the inside out, with significant attention first being placed on the fabrication and construction of the interior of each piece to maximize comfort and optimize the relationship between fabric and skin.
VUJADE Inc. operates the https://www.vujade-studio.com/ website. This page is to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information should they decide to use our services on our website.
Personal information includes such as the following:
- Biographical Data: Name, surname, date of birth;
- Contact Data: Address of residence, email address;
- Sales Data: Shipping and billing address, method of delivery and payment, name of credit card holder and expiration date, information requested by the customer service;
- Purchase Data: Detail of the purchased products such as size, price, model, collection, abandoned cart, etc;
- Navigation Data: Data related to browsing behavior such as cookies, or information relating to the pages visited, etc